Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Color Cluster: Neutral

So I have been getting more into treasuries lately and boy is there a huge community! I was trying to join some treasury teams but they all seemed a bit strict to be honest. I try to make two a week which I thought was pretty good but some want 12 a month and you have to have all of the items from other team members and you have to have a shop of your own.

If you know me I am a pretty relaxed easy going person so I dont like a ton of restrictions. If your like me and just want to make some pretty treasuries on your own time and from sellers you choose then you may be interested in joining my new etsy team. I have two rules and that is you have to have at least one treasury inspired by color and make at least one treasury a month. :) Check it out and join HERE>>

Here are some lovely items from one of my most recent treasuries and I entered the link into the neutral category in my new team. Enjoy!

{click on image for shop link}
See the complete treasury HERE>>

See more beautiful items in our gallery!
www.lovelyclusters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment