Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 77 - Valentine's Day

Day 77.

"...and it turned out to be Julia. It turned out to be Julia all along."
"...and it turned out to be repetitive. It turned out to be mind-numbingly repetitive all along."
"Julia, you are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life."
"Julie & Julia, you are the mold to my bread, and the end of my life."
***
Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!!!

Special thanks to my good friends Kaitlin and Jon, who took precious time out of their Valentine's Days to help a lonely man carry out his pathetic, lonely plans of recreating scenes from Julie & Julia. They've been ardent supporters of the Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project from Day 1 and are truly the butter to my bread and the breath to my life. I fucking love you goons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "Happy Valentine's Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment