Monday, February 28, 2011

Lana'i was Awesome + My New Tattoo!

My first trip to Lana'i was amazing! It was our friends birthday and he had been a few times so he was our tour guide taking us to all his favorite places. He also loves taking pictures so it was great because I got to really stop and take photos of some beautiful scenery including the property at the Four Seasons in Lana'i City. Just breathe taking! I will definitely be coming again soon!

All photos by me. See more HERE>>

The last photo is my new tattoo! I am absolutely thrilled with the way it came out. I created the design using two different fonts that I liked and my tattoo artist cleaned it up a bit and enlarged my sketch and then made a stamp. She then added it to my arm where I felt it was centered and then she went to town! The pain wasn't too bad and it was a different pain then I was expecting I guess. It really was such an adrenaline rush and I can definitely see why people get addicted to it. I am already thinking about my next one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment