Monday, March 28, 2011

My Entry Options for Design Your Look Challenge!

I am excited to be entering the challenge hosted by JessLC called design YOUR look! The winner gets $200 cash and two pieces from JessLC for the perfect spring look. You can see all the details HERE>>

I can only enter one so I need your help deciding which one! Thank you for your help! :)
OPTION 1: CUTE AS A PEACH
Clutch:
shopruche | Jewelry: JessLC | Pants: shopruche
Top:
missselfridge | Sweater: delias | Shoes: theoutnet
OPTION 2: GIRLS NIGHT OUT
Hair Piece:
tiaragarden | Jewelry: JessLC | Belt: threadsence
Skirt: hobbs | Top: theoutnet | Clutch: Target | Heels: witchery
OPTION 3: SWEET SAILOR
Hat: bonniesknitting | Jewelry: JessLC | Purse: theoutnet 
Top: H&M | Skirt: theoutnet | Flats: shopruche

Which Look Should I Enter?




No comments:

Post a Comment