Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Announcing My Food Styling & Photography Workshop in France



And it is April already, which means there are only a few days left until my parents return back home to the Basque Country.

Where does time go?

It also means that all the new projects that I am really excited about this year are fast approaching. Yesterday, I turned in the second chapter of my cookbook. A sigh of relief and really looking forward to feedback from my editor.

And then, there is the France workshop!



It was a few weeks ago when Stephanie Brubaker of Stephmodo contacted me. "Would it be crazy if you hosted at workshop in our newly renovated maisonette in Dordogne?" she asked. "Crazy? How about fabulous!".

I am so excited about the opportunity to do a 3-day hands on food styling and photography workshop where we will be visiting local markets, cooking with local ingredients and then photographing it all. All in an intimate setting, which will allow all of us to really learn and explore.



The workshop will take place OCTOBER 2-5, 2011 in the Valley of the Five Chateaux. The number of participants will be limited, so stay tuned as we will have sign up information and more updates in the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment