Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspired by "Before Sunrise"

The last four days I have been working hard on a tile project with the Interior Designer that I work with and all I have wanted to do was relax and watch a romance movie and so I finally was able to do just that last night. I recently bought this book called 501 must see movies and one of the movies that caught my eye was "Before Sunset" and I went to go watch it on Netflix but it mentioned that it was a sequel to "Before Sunrise" so I of course had to watch that one before.

At first I thought the movie had a lot of dialogue but you start to like the characters as the movie goes on. Overall I really enjoyed it and I love that they filmed on location in Vienna. At the end they show all the places they visited the next morning and I thought it was just so beautiful how it makes you look back and remember those scenes as if you were in the minds of the characters. If you havent seen this movie you must.

Here are some images I gathered on flickr that made me think of the scenes from the movie.

(click on images for source)
See the entire Gallery HERE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment