Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 159 - Onion Status Report

Day 159.

For those of you eagerly tracking the the status and well-being of my onion, I would advise you to seriously think about re-prioritizing your life. But if you're still here, I guess I better show you this:

ONIONZZZ

Yes, it has grown considerably since its last appearance on the blog. But sadly enough, now it appears to be dying for some reason. I can't imagine why, really. I mean, it was growing just fine when I forgot about it and left it in a plastic bag underneath a chair. How could it be that after I moved it to a place by the window in the sunlight, it starts to die?

You make no sense to me, botany.




What am I doing wrong here, people? Do I have to water it? Plant it in soil? Feed it a drop of my blood so it develops a taste for human flesh? Who let me be in charge of another life like this? I am not a responsible adult! I am a blogger!

Seriously though, I can't afford to buy like, a pot or something. I've already blown all my blog money on dog races. So really, what am I supposed to do with this onion?!?

Someone please tell me. We're running out of time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "Here, you must cut only the onion. Yes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment