Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 170 - Food Pyramids

Day 170.

If you haven't been keeping up with the Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project recently, I forgive you. Hell, I'm pretty sick of this blogging thing too, so I can't blame ya. Just be sure to check out yesterday's extra special "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" post. I promise that it'll be worth your while.

In the meantime, I decided to take a stab at illustrating what the food pyramid would look like if Julie & Julia were in charge of putting it together (Thanks to my good buddy Annie C. for the idea!).


The Traditional Food Pyramid



The Food Pyramid According to Julie & Julia


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "I'm going to spend it eating butter."

No comments:

Post a Comment