Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 177 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? (pt. 2)

Day 177.

Hey, everyone! Remember last week when I posted that hilarious, not-awkward-at-all video of my visit to 13-year-old blog reader Sophie K's house? You know the one--where I made a bunch of uncomfortable sex predator jokes and nearly burned their house down--yeah, that one! Well, I'm proud to say that part 2 is finally ready to be unleashed upon all of you unknowing internet masses.


In the second installment of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?, I have the privilege of eating a delicious authentic French meal with Sophie and her siblings/friends. After this, I hope to never graduate from the kids' table. I hope you enjoy it.



Check back later for Part 3 - The Julie & Julia Viewing! (to be posted sometime in the near future)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "We are now going to play a round of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment