Friday, May 20, 2011

Mood Board: Pinks and Purples

How has your week been? I have definitely been staying busy and ready for the weekend. Dont have much plans but I am going to see Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides tonight with a bunch of friends. My husband and I actually had to catch up on the second and third one the other day at our friends house. I have always been a huge fan of the ride at Disneyland growing up but I am not a hardcore fan of the movies as some of the people that I know. I think they are really fun don't get me wrong but I feel like they are little all over the place and I have a hard time figuring out who is who and why they came back to life and how and why things are happening. Does anybody else feel this way? Maybe I am just getting old. :)

{click on image for source}

No comments:

Post a Comment