Sunday, June 26, 2011

Capitol Capitalist

Sorry I haven’t been able to post much lately; work has been very busy, and I’ve been on the road quite a bit. In the meantime, though, I urge everyone to check out Capitol Capitalist, a new blog on financial regulation by Sara Hanks. Hanks is a longtime securities lawyer, and also served as the General Counsel of the Congressional Oversight Panel (which was created to oversee TARP, and was led by Elizabeth Warren). So she absolutely knows her stuff.



Hanks described the blog to me as “a light-hearted and entertaining take on some very serious subjects, speculative rather than in-depth analysis, with a dollop of silly sci-fi references.” But based on the first few posts, which make several very astute points, I think she might be underselling the seriousness!



In any event, I highly recommend that you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment