Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 192 - Suitcase Trivia

Day 192.

Everyone knows that Imdb has a vast wealth of movie knowledge--after all, that's pretty much the point of the site. But did you know that they included Julie & Julia as one of these so-called movies? Baffling, I know. I guess they'll let any piece of dreck call itself a movie these days.

Ooooh, look at me--I think I'm so cool 'cause I'm a moooviiieeeee!

Anyways, I was trolling the J&J Trivia page for post ideas and stumbled upon this little interesting tidbit:
"The suitcase in the beginning of the movie is Paul Child's own personal case."
OH WOW! COOL! THAS SO INTERESSTTINGGG!! I WONDER HOW THEY GOT THAT?!?!

HOLY SHIT THAT SUITCASE SAYS "CH" ON IT!
"CH" ARE THE FIRST TWO LETTERS IN "CHILD,"
YOU KNOW, AS IN "PAUL CHILD!?!" IT MUST BE HIS!!!

WHAT A FUN LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF TRIVIA, RIGHT?!? 

RIGHT?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "But if I may speak for everyone, if you were willing to revise it, I'm sure we would all be interested."

No comments:

Post a Comment