Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 199 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? (pt. 3)

Day 199.

In Part 1, we were welcomed into the home of Sophie K. and met all of her family and friends. Also, I almost burned her house down.

In Part 2, we got to know Sophie K., the plucky young 13-year-old with the stones to ask her favorite Julie & Julia blogger to her house for dinner. I was also lectured about the evils of swearing.

And finally, I'm proud to present to you all the 3rd and final installment of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?, in which I share my daily viewing of Julie & Julia with Sophie and her family and friends. Will they make it through the whole movie? See for yourself.



Also, of extreme importance, I put off the release of Part 3 until today for a very specific reason. You may not know it, but today is in fact, a very special day--it's Sophie K's 14th birthday! Hooray for birth!

What happens when you invite someone you met over the internet into your home.

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE!!!

Sophie, I wish you well on this miraculous day--may all of your wildest dreams come true. Thanks again for inviting me into your beautiful home. I had a great time and I sure hope this "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" experience was as fun for you as it was for me and the three other people who read The Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

No comments:

Post a Comment