Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 215 - Julie & Julia Product Placement: Sony Vaio

Day 215.

I consider myself a pretty loyal and devoted Apple guy. I listen to music on my ipod, I blog on my macbook pro, I just bought a (Da)iPhone 4--yet for some reason, I can't shake the feeling that I should be using a Sony Vaio to write this post...



Is it the lighting, or did her computer just change colors?

Talk about some solid product placement. Half of this entire fucking movie is Julie Powell blogging on her Sony Vaio laptop with the "Vaio" clearly visible at the forefront of the shot. I wonder how Sony managed to get itself so prominently featured in this movie...



Oh wait, nevermind. Product placement makes the fucking world go 'round. I wonder if the real Julie Powell even used a Sony Vaio during the Julie/Julia Project. Someone look into this. Someone, as in, someone that's not me. You know, because I'm busy. Doing other things. Like watching this infernal movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia Quote of the Day: "You have a full-time job, you have a husband, and now you're gonna get sick from blogging."

No comments:

Post a Comment