Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 219 - Julie & Julia Typography

Day 219.

So my talented work colleague/buddy, Theo Olesen, also has a blog--and its fucking awesome (and actually, fairly relevant to how I feel about Julie & Julia). It's called Beautiful Swear Words and it features some brilliant original typography, written out in... well... beautiful swear words. Check it out here.

Theo was nice enough to take 5 minutes and do a little original typography for Julie & Julia, seen below.

Really nice stuff, right? And he whipped these out in mere minutes! Talented kid, that Theo. Anyways, never one to be outdone, I too, tried my hand at this "typography" business.


Not too shabby, right? Quantity over quality--that's my motto. And trust me, I've got multiple notebooks chock full of this stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "I typed it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment