Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 237 - A Julie & Julia Eating Game

Day 237.

I've always wanted to do a Julie & Julia drinking game for the Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project, but the fact of the matter is, due to my horrid Asian genes, I can't really drink at all. Therefore, I don't even have a basic comprehension of how much to tell people to drink (it only takes me a beer and a half until I'm done for the night).

Luckily for me, a reader named Neil tipped me off to two of his students (Youtube user hedgehogsRkewlLOLZ) who have gone ahead and made one for me. And they've done a hell of a lot better job than I would have. See for yourself.



Well done, hedgehogsRkewlLOLZ Well done. I tried doing something similar on Day 4 with my By the Numbers Post, but I really enjoyed the visual presentation of these stats. Very revealing of the movie as a whole, though I am surprised the Julie Powell Whine Count only ended up being 56. I'm going to have to double-check that tomorrow when I watch it again. For some reason it always seems like way more than that...

Oh, and for those of you who are going to tell me that linking to someone else's Julie & Julia-related content is a huge cop-out, I say--c'mon, mang! It's summer! Plus, as long as the J&J jokes are there, right? What's the difference? I still watched that fucking movie today. What if I don't feel like being your court jester for just one day? Huh? What if I want to PRETEND I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?!?

Who am I kidding? It's much too late for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "We could renege on the lease, repack everything and live in the Jeep."

No comments:

Post a Comment