Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 244 - Julie & Julia & Shark Week

Day 244.

We are now officially 2/3 of the way through the Lawrence/Julie & Julia Project and I, for one, am pretty... happy? Happy, I think that's the right word... yeah. The nightmare is almost over! We're in the home stretch (sort of).

That being said, I don't like thinking too much about the 121 more viewings of this little movie that I still have in front of me. All I can say right now is: Thank God it's Shark Week.


I might have to watch 2 hours of mindless, insufferable, boring drek every day, but at least this week I'll be able to fill the other 3-4 hours of free-time outside of work with NON-STOP ULTIMATE SHARK ATTACK FEEDING FRENZY ACTION.

I was originally going to re-imagine Julie & Julia with sharks playing the main characters in the vein of Julie & Julia & Dinosaurs & Robots & Beavers, but then I was all like "Yo fuck dat, I'mma just photoshop some shark fins/heads onto characters' backz instead!"


THIS WEEK IS GONNA BE JAWSOME!!!
(The shark part of it, that is. The Julie & Julia part will not be jawsome at all)

The big takeaway here? Live every week like it's shark week. And if that's not enough for you? Live every day like you have to watch Julie & Julia again and then fucking blog about it and try not to kill yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "Okay. You don't have to bite my head off."

No comments:

Post a Comment