Friday, July 22, 2011

skin


"in the summertime the women wear a lot of skin
and if i sit in one spot i can take 'em all in"
- atmosphere
d- this is a line from one of my favorite atmosphere songs. used it as our inspiration for today's shoot. i agree that one of the best things about summer is showing skin, so we're giving you guys some leg. 
b- we are going to an atmosphere concert next month at the greek. leon and kevin are comin' with.  it will be the perfect close to a beautiful summer.








d- vintage leather jacket and purse, target dress, aldo heels. the diamond on my necklace was once my grandmother's engagement ring. always gotta have a bit o' history.







b- american apparel bodysuit, h&m skirt, vintage necklace and bracelet, forever 21 ring, aldo heels. was looking for a pair of ankle-strap platform heels but didn't find any to my liking. instead, tied some blue velvet ribbon around my ankles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment