Friday, August 5, 2011

Have a fun weekend!

It has been a tricky week, whew, you know the kind right? I am glad it is Friday! Here are a few of my favorite things I saw this week that brought a smile to my face...



My sister shared with me these fantastic video clips of 3 guys traveling the world and compiling all of their footage. Talk about increasing my wanderlust! This above one is Move, but you can watch  Learn and Eat too - they are all good. They are directed by Rick Mereki commissioned by STA Travel Australia.



Suitcase eyes from Muji, awesome! Available from select Muji stores. (via swissmiss)




These recipes look so good! 

Salmon with peach salsa from Caroline.
Tortellini with Lemon & Dill from Kelsey

Have a great one!

Also.. thanks to Blogger for making me a blog of note, and Say 100 and Dana Wood for the kind mention! I am honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment