Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 81 - Look Ma! I'm on the Internet!

Day 81.

So last week, a reporter from North by Northwestern (Northwestern's big online publication) stopped by to interview/watch me watch Julie & Julia. And to my surprised, she stayed for the whole two hours--now that's some real journalistic dedication, if you ask me. Erin, I want you to know that I'll be nominating you for the Pulitzer for your work in the field. I can't believe you sat through that entire fucking movie. Anyways, here are the results. Enjoy!


The Lawrence/ Julie & Julia Project from North by Northwestern on Vimeo.

Don't you hate it when you realize that you sound like a 15-year-old girl because of how often you say the word "like?" I hate it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "So to wrap things up, at 6:22 last night, guess who wasn't coming to dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment