Monday, February 14, 2011

Mellow Monday: Tattoos (need your feedback)

So I have been talking for awhile now about getting a very simple pretty script tattoo that says something on either my wrist or my foot. To my surprise I woke up this morning to find a gift certificate to Skin Deep Tattoos lying on my keyboard! I really was not expecting this from my husband and now I really have to do this. I am getting nervous just thinking about it. Fortunately for the past year I have been gathering inspiration and these are my favorite. :)


So readers please let me know what your thoughts are as I am in need for some feedback.

1. Should I get the tattoo on my wrist where I can look at it all the time or on my foot where I can hide it a little easier. Any other place you would suggest for a script tattoo?

2. What should it say? I just love the idea of having it say "create". Any other ideas?

HELP!

BTW: Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment