Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 109 - Friiiday

Day 109.

"Yesterday was Thursday. Today, it is Friday. We we we so excited. We so excited. We gonna have a ball today." --Rebecca Black


I've been waiting to write this blog post for awhile now--ever since I first stumbled across the beautiful gem of a music video known as "Friday" by teen internet sensation Rebecca Black. Most of you have probably seen this already and you're most likely all sick of it by now. Well, unfortunately for you, I am not. I have been playing this song on repeat this whole week, so it was inevitably going to leak through to the blog (If it wasn't obvious before, I seem to have some kind of unholy threshold for pain). I apologize. Maybe you thought you could avoid the omnipresent "worst music video ever" by finding refuge here at the LJJ Project. Well, tough luck.  

It's Friday, bitches! And we gotta get down on Friday. (Play the song from the beginning as you scroll down for full effect.)

7 A.M. waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta  have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seeing everything, the time is going
Ticking on and on, everybody's rushing
Gotta get down to the bus stop 
Gotta catch my bus
I see my friends
Kicking in the front seat
Sitting in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I taaaaake?
It's Friiiday, Friiiday 
Gotta get down on Friiiday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend
Friiiday, Friiiday
Getting down on Friiiday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend
Partying, partying, yeah!
Partying, partying, yeah!
Fun, fun
Fun, fun
Looking forward to the weekend
RANDOM BLACK GUY RAP VERSE

Enjoy your Friiidays, everyone! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Julie & Julia Quote of the Day: "If I didn't sit in the kitchen, I'd never see her."

No comments:

Post a Comment