Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 110 - Lobster Gifs

Day 110.

I forgot how much you guys love lobsters (per your feedback from yesterday's post)! Do you know what I didn't forget? How much I love gifs!

make avatar

Does that not look like a fucking puppet to you? I mean seriously, lobsters are not that animated.

animated gif maker

And there's no way pot lids explode like that. Fucking movie, be more realistic next time! I do appreciate how comical Amy Adams looks in gif form though. Perhaps I will give up this whole "writing" thing and just dedicate all my time to making hilarious gifs.

Cut me some slack here, people. I'm on vacation!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia Quote of the Day: "Lobster killer."

No comments:

Post a Comment