Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 181 - My Brother's Wedding

Day 181.

Had to get today's screening of Julie & Julia out of the way extremely early because I don't want to miss any of my brother's wedding festivities tonight. Hopefully, everything will look exactly like this.


Will update with ironic juxtapositions of photos of my brother's wedding after tonight!

Until then, here is a self-indulgent photo of me and my big brother Lance when we were mere lads, completely unaware of the existence of Julie Powell (note how happy I look).

Little did they know, 18 years from now, one of them would be getting married,
while the other would be living a continuous nightmarish existence that isn't even halfway over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia 
Quote of the Day: "What a beautiful wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment