Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 188 - Hands (pt. 1)

Day 188.

During today's screening of Julie & Julia, I decided to take random screenshots of characters' hands. Why, you ask? Well, why the fuck not? What do you want me to do?!?! It's Day 188! Also, I was going to do it for the whole movie, but then I gave up because I got tired.

Why I haven't given up this entire blog for the same reason is totally beyond me.




























Man, hands sure are weird, aren't they?* And for me, each hand-each finger, each ring, each cuticle--no only serves its purpose within the greater narrative of Julie & Julia, but also tells a story of its own.

*Believe it or not, I am not high right now. Just trying to look at this movie in a new way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "And the hand, the other hand, you must protect it."

No comments:

Post a Comment