Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 187 - Black Friends

Day 187.

So we all know at this point that Julie Powell has at least one token black friend. But the question remains: Do I? That's right--does Lawrence of the world-renown Lawrence/Julie&Julia Project have a single black friend?

Sadly, I do not.

I have at least two.

Julie's Paddy-Cake-Playing Black Friend, Ernestine
My Paddy-Cake-Playing Black Friend, Kevin
Julie's Cubicle-Sharing Black Friend, Ernestine
My Cubicle-Sharing Black Friend, Kyle

Now I know what you're probably thinking right now. "We're not fucking idiots, Lawrence. That's clearly the same black guy wearing different shirts!" FALSE. You guys are fucking racists.

OH SHIT!!! TWINNNNSSS!!!

Kevin and Kyle are old buddies of mine from high school who were nice enough to come visit me in Chicago for the weekend. So of course they were going to make the blog. I'll pretty much take every chance I have to prove I have black friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia
Quote of the Day: "Men like their friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment