Sunday, June 19, 2011

We Moved!

I have been a little absent from blogging because it took us almost all week to move. We decided that we wanted to live in a newer place and go back to condo living. We rented an older home for about a year and it made us realize that we arent quite ready for the maintenance that an old home requires. Both of us work a lot and it always felt a bit big for just the two of us. Excited to be cleaning less and am loving how modern everything is in our new abode. It smells like a model home and I think our cat is liking it as well. 


I just ordered some fun tree decals and I think once they are up I will post some photos of the new place. 

So which would you prefer? An older home that needed a lot of work or a new condo/apartment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment