Monday, July 4, 2011

Nature business card template for free

I took an eye surgery two weeks ago and now I think my eyes are good enough to use computer again . Now is the time for me to answering comments and post something new after a long delay ^^
Thanks for still coming in my blog and keep supporting me in this time .

In this post ,I want to show you a freebie,a beautiful nature business card template in psd (Photoshop file format ) , just need some changes in name ,address... and it's ready to use

Designed by iBrandstudio ,this free business card is have very beautiful nature background with the atmosphere in the afternoon when the sun goes down. Come with double sided template with 3.5″x2″ in business card size, ready for print and highly customizable. The business card design that perfect for anyone.

You can use this business card template for free, both your personal and commercial project but do not redistribute or resell.

Features

  • Beautiful nature design
  • Highly customizable – Layered PSD and well organized
  • Ready for print with bleed lines and trim guidelines

Details

  • Date created : July 3, 2011
  • Font used : Arial and Lobster 1.4
  • Size : 3.5”x2”
  • Color : CMYK

Preview

free beautiful nature business card template

Download



Have fun with it !

No comments:

Post a Comment