Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bouchon Bistro

   

My husband and I are currently on a little vacation, our first getaway in well over a year! We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and since we had to stay fairly close to home due to my husband's job (he could be called back at any time) we decided to hop on down to Vegas. Yesterday we went to brunch at Thomas Keller's Bouchon and it has to be one of my favorite spots in this sparkly, over the top town. It is very elegant and I loved the charming French paintings on the wall. Oh and the food --  amazing! I've had this place on my list for quite a while and last time I thought the kiosk bakery was it, but I'm very happy to find out there is an actual bistro thanks to Bonnie. We will definitely be hitting this spot every time we come this way. What are your favorite must-hit spots in or near Vegas?

Photos by Black Eiffel

No comments:

Post a Comment