Friday, April 22, 2011

A Free Food and Travel Photography Class with Penny De Los Santos

The Power of Food Photography from Penny De Los Santos on Vimeo.



Penny De Los Santos moves people.

If you love food and travel photography like I do, watch the video above and tell me this isn't the most inspiring piece you have seen in a while.

I get this way every time I get to spend time with Penny. I was lucky to have her teach a workshop here last year and ever since, she has become a close friend. She is a constant source of inspiration for me, both personally and professionally. I have seen the effect she has on others as well.

Everyone is swept away by her passion and commitment. I witnessed it last year at BlogHer Food where she received a standing ovation after her session. Remarkable.



And all this to tell you that you could also be a part of all this, and for FREE!

Penny is teaching a FREE 3-day class in Seattle beginning on May 13th at 10am PST (hosted by Creative Live). She is looking for a few audience members to attend the class so if you are interested, please watch her video or visit her post for more details. The class will also be live-streamed, so if you cannot attend in person, you could follow online.



This really is a tremendous opportunity and a gift to all of us. I hope you can join!

All images courtesy and copyright of Penny De Los Santos and cannot be used without permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment